Long Way Home

Format: Hardback

Source: Personally Bought

Buy on AmazonBarnes & NobleThe Book Depository

Goodreads

I would give this book 5 for a review.

Seventeen-year-old Violet has always been expected to sit back and let the boys do all the saving

It's the code her father, a member of the Reign of Terror motorcycle club, raised her to live by. Yet when her dad is killed carrying out Terror business, Violet knows it's up to her to do the saving. To protect herself, and her vulnerable younger brother, she needs to cut all ties with the club—including Chevy, the boy she's known and loved her whole life.

But when a rival club comes after Violet, exposing old secrets and making new threats, she's forced to question what she thought she knew about her father, the Reign of Terror and what she thinks she wants. Which means reevaluating everything: love, family, friends…and forgiveness.

Caught in the crosshairs between loyalty and freedom, Violet must decide whether old friends can be trusted—and if she's strong enough to be the one person to save them all.

My thoughts!

I have been waiting for this book. I always loved the character of violet and chevy. This book took you on emotional ride. It not only was such a different story then we saw in the first books in the series but it also showed how different these characters became. I love the romance and I also love how these characters interacted with the club. I loved how we were able to see he story through both characters POV and I was hooked. It also had enough cameos that you felt like you touched in with all the other characters in the series and there was a large crossover between this series and pushing the limits series!

Hope you will check it out!

Check out my Video Review