The scorch Trials by James Dashner
Published by Random House on October 4, 2016
Genres: YA Novel, Dystopian,
Source: Personally Bought
I would give this book 4 for a review.
Thomas was sure that escape from the Maze would mean freedom for him and the Gladers. But WICKED isn’t done yet. Phase Two has just begun.
The Gladers have two weeks to cross through the Scorch—the most burned-out section of the world. And WICKED has made sure to adjust the variables and stack the odds against them.
Friendships will be tested. Loyalties will be broken. All bets are off.
There are others now. Their survival depends on the Gladers’ destruction—and they’re determined to survive.
5 Reasons to read The scorch Trials.
- 1. This book is such a fast pace read with so many twists and turns that you don’t want to put it down.
- 2. The new location not only brings drama but also danger for all involved.
- 3. We learn so much more about Thomas time before the Maze.
- 4. You meet so new characters that will challenge what you know about the world.
- 5. Thomas steps up in his role as a hero and it is such a good ride.