Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
Published by Disney-Hyperion on October 4, 2016
Genres: Middle Grade, Mythology
Source: Personally Bought
I would give this book 5 for a review.
Thor's hammer is missing again. The thunder god has a disturbing habit of misplacing his weapon--the mightiest force in the Nine Worlds. But this time the hammer isn't just lost, it has fallen into enemy hands. If Magnus Chase and his friends can't retrieve the hammer quickly, the mortal worlds will be defenseless against an onslaught of giants. Ragnarok will begin. The Nine Worlds will burn. Unfortunately, the only person who can broker a deal for the hammer's return is the gods' worst enemy, Loki--and the price he wants is very high.
5 Reasons to read Hammer of Thor
- 1. The diversity of the characters of this novel makes it likely audiences may see somebody like themselves in the heroes.
- 2. This book is such a fast pace read and you literally don’t want to stop turning the pages.
- 3. These not only are super funny but you also as a audience learn so much about mythology.
- 4. You also see some camp half blood characters
- 5. Magnus story is so unique and I love seeing this story through his eyes.
Check out my video Review