SPOILER ALERT!

The Twelve Days of Dash And Lily

By L

Rating 5

Book in a pinch: The prefect sequel to Dash and Lily Book of Dares,

Go into this one knowing

It is still a romance at the heart of the novel but a darker story in some ways.

Ask Yourself these types of questions HOOK

It took me a little bit more time to get into this story but once Dash made his holiday plan I was hooked. The character of Lily changed much more then Dash, so her chapter did not captured me as much towards the start of the novel. I understand why that happened but it made me grow even more love dash throughout this book.

SETTING / WORLD BUILDING

New york was once again another character and it really became another character in this story and I love how the kept building the world.

• FLOW / PACING
  • This story pacing was a little bit slower but I still enjoyed it I liked how the story pacing still kept me engaged and pushed me to get to the end of the story.

CHARACTERS

The characters did change in this novel and I enjoyed those changes because I thought they could happen in real life. Lily change did make me sad because I felt for her character but towards the end of the novel I understand how complex her life was becoming. It made sense how lost she felt and how even Dash could not help. I grew to love dash even more and still love them as a couple.

THE ENDING

It was a cute ending with a little bit more heart to it.

Check out my non-spolier series review of the dash and Lily books: