Summer Of Sloane

The blurb on the back is right this a perfect summer beach read books this is both filed with drama, sun, sand and romance!

Sloane life is tuned up side down when a shocking truth about her boy friend and best friends turn her life upside down.

She winds up spending the summer in Hawaian town with sun sand and cute boys.

I liked how the story focused on only on young girl dealing with a her situation but also how do you forgive or should you forgive when the unthinkable happens.

I also liked how the book really did not go the "traditional" happy route but really showed the story in realstic way. I think the romance was not prefect but the book did not really feel like triangle but could have.

I also liked how the story really used the ability to forgive people as a major point in this novel. I also loved the fact that Sloane was a twin and that relationship was the highlight of this novel for me.

I wonder if this book could start  series and really focus on all the other characters that we met in this story in their own novel. I really loved the seeing of both Settle and Hawaii and the story has a semi open ended ending and would love to see these characters again in maybe other novels set in the same world.

I did a get a free arc of this from barnes and Noble feast:

Check out my Non-Spolier video review of this: