SPOILER ALERT!

I'll give you the sun: review

I'll Give You the Sun - Jandy Nelson

I really loved this book. I loved both the main characters and how different the perspectives we got. I thought it was such a cool way to tell a story and how you literally needed both characters to know the complete story. I also liked how all the characters had different roles in each twin life and that made the story even more complex to follow because you never knew where the story was going because you were missing so many pieces.

I also enjoyed how the author created such different perspectives in these two characters and how different the reading experience was. I was really interested in the the love of art that was developed by both teenagers in this story and how that effected their life in such different ways.

I also really liked how the bond of twins were explored and that is something that i am always interested in and this book did it in such a unique way that really loved this book. I also loved how this book addressed so many hard issues in teenage years but in simple way!

I just wish the chapters were shorter but i understand why they were not!

Check out my video review